Monday, May 3, 2010

If the shoe fits....


My little 80's girl!!!  We got Izzy that shirt for Christmas from Children's Place.  It says "Totally Dramatic" and when I saw it, i knew i had to get it.  I understand that most kids, girls especially, are very dramatic, but i swear this girl could win an Oscar.    
She has only worn the shirt a handful of times because i could never find the right shoes to wear with it.  She has a pair of pink Chuck's that i normally put on her when she wears it.  Well last weekend at Kohl's they had these amazing high top sketchers on the clearance for $7.99 and the first thing i thought of was her shirt.  So we had to get them. 


She absolutely loves these shoes... she calls them her "rockstar shoes"  lol   She seriously cracks me up!! The shoes are really cute, but  in opinion they can only be worn with specific outfits or they just look silly.  So if its a day that she insists on wearing them, then we usually have to change her outfit.   Am i totally setting her up to be a Diva?!!    
If anyone knows my husband, you know that he has a mild.... wait, no, its SEVERE,  shoe problem.   And if he finds a pair he likes, he will get them in multiple color combos.   He swears its not any worse than me having a pair of flip flops in every color, but i beg to differ.  Flip Flops at Old Navy are 2/$5.00   So i can get 8 pairs for $20 and thats still less than one pair of his shoes.  :)  I really do love my husband and i'm glad that he cares what he looks like... even if he is borderline Metro!   It is nice knowing that i don't have to pick out his clothes every morning for work or for Church or Weddings.  I remember growing up, my mom had to do that for my dad and my brother.   I wondered if I would have to do that for my husband someday.  Whelp, the answer is NO.   If anything, i ask him to help me pick out outfits. :)  The good thing is, i don't ever have to worry about my husband wearing black shoes with a a brown belt. ;)

Oh and here is one more pic of our little 80's DIVA!!
I just LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Its not my fault that its necessary to have shoes that match an outfit!!! And for the record I think I show amazing restraint... cause I could buy a new pair of shoes with every paycheck :)

    ReplyDelete